This LibGuide provides links to key Library services and resources for the multidisciplinary teams in each oncology discipline.
Last Updated: May 16, 2017
- MIMS Online
- Goodman and Gilman's Pharmacology
- National Prescribing Service
Independent, not-for-profit and evidence based, NPS enables better decisions about medicines and medical tests.Funded by the Australian Government Dept of Health and Aging
- NSW Medicines Information Centre
The NSW Medicines Information Centre was established in 1980 and is the State's drug information service. It answers questions on all aspects of therapeutic drugs.
- PBS Yellow Book
This web site contains the Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits (effective 1 September 2010), a listing of the medicines subsidised by the Australian Government.
- TOXNET - Toxicology Data Network
Contains databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health, and toxic releases. Produced by the National Library of Medicine.
- NSW Therapeutic Advisory Group
NSW TAG is an independent, not-for-profit organisation whose goal is to promote quality use of medicines by sharing unbiased, evidence-based information about drug therapy.
- Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine [electronic resource] / Nadine Cohen, editor
Full text from Springer Protocols 2008
- Chemo fog [electronic resource] : cancer chemotherapy-related cognitive impairment / edited by Robert B. Raffa, Ronald J. Tallarida.
New York: Springer, 2010
- Epocrates for Oncologists