This LibGuide provides links to key Library services and resources for the multidisciplinary teams in each oncology discipline.
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Perez and Brady's principles and practice of radiation oncology / editors, Edward C. Halperin et al.
6th ed. 2013
- Radiation oncology advances / edited by Søren M. Bentzen
- Radiation oncology: an evidence-based approach / J.J. Lu, L.W. Brady (eds).
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy / Simon S. Lo ... [et al.], editors,
- The MASCC textbook of cancer supportive care and survivorship / Ian N. Olver, editor. 2011
- Diagnostic Neuroradiology / by Valery N. Kornienko, Igor Nicolaevich Pronin. 2009
- Basics of oncology / Frederick O. Stephens, Karl R. Aigner.2009
- Imaging in oncology / editors, Michael A. Blake, Mannudeep K. Kalra. 2008
- Integrative oncology : incorporating complementary medicine into conventional cancer care / editors, Lorenzo Cohen, Maurie Markman. 2008
- Concise manual of hematology and oncology / edited by D.P. Berger ... [et al.] ; 2007
- Principles of molecular oncology / edited by Miguel H. Bronchud ... [et al.] ; 2008
- Research progress in tumor markers / Lilly Schäfer and Emily Richter, editors . 2008
- Targeted drug strategies for cancer and inflammation / Ann L. Jackman, 2008
- Abeloff's clinical oncology / Martin D. Abeloff [ed] 4th ed 2008