This LibGuide provides links to key Library services and resources for the multidisciplinary teams in each oncology discipline.
Last Updated: May 16, 2017
These online journals are available from Macquarie University Library via the following links. To access a journal, click on its hyperlink title; then click on the link opposite "Links":
The following books are available from the Library, either in electronic or print format.
- Breast cancer : taking control / John Boyages.
Sydney: Boycare, 2010. Call No: RC280.B8 .B69 2010
- Perez and Brady's principles and practice of radiation oncology / editors, Edward C. Halperin ... [ et al.].
6th ed. 2013. Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Breast cancer : a medical dictionary, bibliography and annotated research guide to Internet references / James N. Parker and Philip M. Parker, editors
San Diego: ICON, 2003
- Breast cancer and its precursor lesions : making sense and making it early / Patricia A. Thomas, editor.
San Diego, CA : ICON Health Publications, c2003
- Breast cancer : a lobar disease / Tibor Tot, editor.
London: Springer, c2011
- Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series: Breast Cancer / Jacobs, L. ; Finlayson, C.A.
- Diseases of the breast / edited by Jay R. Harris, MD
Fifth edition., Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, 2014
- Breast cancer / edited by Kelly Hunt, Geoffrey L. Robb, Eric A. Strom, and Naoto T. Ueno
2nd ed. New York: Springer. 2008
- The voice of breast cancer in medicine and bioethics / edited by Mary C. Rawlinson and Shannon Lundeen
Netherlands: Springer. 2006.
- Metastasis of breast cancer / edited by Robert E. Mansel, Oystein Fodstad, Wen G. Jiang
Dordrecht: Springer, 2007
- Adjuvant breast cancer treatment / edited by Monica Castiglione, Martine Piccart
New York: Springer. 2008.
- Drugs for HER2-positive breast cancer / Maria Sibilia ... [et al.], editors.
Basel: Springer. 2011
- Aromatase inhibitors / edited by B.J.A. Furr
Basel ; Boston : Birkhäuser, c2008
- Breast cancer : nuclear medicine in diagnosis and therapeutic options / E. Bombardieri, G. Bonadonna, L. Gianni (eds.)
Berlin: Springer. 2008
- Breast cancer in the post-genomic era / edited by Antonio Giordano, Nicola Normanno
London: Springer. 2009.
- Rosen's breast pathology / Syed A. Hoda, Edi Brogi, Frederick C. Koerner, Paul P. Rosen
Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/LWW, 2014