Resources for Mobile Devices
UpToDate is the an evidence-based clinical decision support resource, used by healthcare practitioners to help them make the right decisions at the point of care.It contains over 10,000 clinical topics in 22 specialities.
Mobile Access for Macquarie Users
Currently registered Macquarie students and faculty can access the UpToDate mobile app free of charge using the follow steps:
- Login to UpToDate via MultiSearch using a laptop or desktop computer.
- Click “Logi In / Register” on the top right of the UpToDate search page.
- Create an account
- Go to Google Play, the App Store, or the Amazon App Store and download the app for your device.
- Enter your UpToDate account username and password
- IMPORTANT: You will need to sign in via the Macquarie University network or Hospital intranet every 90 days to maintain access.