About this Guide
This Guide will help you to find and use the resources required to successfully complete the unit MEDI 832 Evidence-Based Practice. The resources and services included in this guide support those listed in the iLearn Unit and will be useful for other learning and research activities.
Use the tabs above to navigate to relevant parts of this LibGuide.
Please contact your Clinical Librarians with any questions or comments:
For help with IT problems, passwords and campus cards, contact the University IT Service Desk
UpToDate is the an evidence-based clinical decision support resource, used by healthcare practitioners to help them make the right decisions at the point of care.It contains over 10,000 clinical topics in 22 specialities.
Mobile Access for Macquarie Users
Currently registered Macquarie students and faculty can access the UpToDate mobile app free of charge using the follow steps:
- Login to UpToDate via MultiSearch using a laptop or desktop computer.
- Click “Logi In / Register” on the top right of the UpToDate search page.
- Create an account
- Go to Google Play, the App Store, or the Amazon App Store and download the app for your device.
- Enter your UpToDate account username and password
- IMPORTANT: You will need to sign in via the Macquarie University network or Hospital intranet every 90 days to maintain access.