Key Legal Databases
Full text access to case law, statutes, adminstrative materials, annotated reports, law reviews, current affairs from Hong Kong, the US, the UK, Canada & the EU.
Full text access to case law, statutes, journal, digests, and current awareness from the UK.
Full text primary and secondary legal materials in all areas of law. The main focus is US law, however there is also substantial coverage for other jurisdictions.
Full text legal journals, reviews, books, cases and statutes predominantly from the US. Includes World Constitutions Illustrated.
A gateway to legislation, cases, treaties, journals and other material from multiple international jurisdictions.
A multi-jurisdictional citator and legal reference search engine covering UK, European and international legal information. It covers cases, legislation and articles.
Full text online legal library of UK, European Union and international case law and legislation.
Find these and more: Law Research databases.
About this guide
Welcome to the International Law LibGuide! This guide provides you with a starting point for your research. It has information on:
- Finding International Law legislation
- Finding International Law cases
- Finding International Law legal commentary
- Finding constituitions
- Finding recommended readings
- Researching your assignment
- Referencing and citation assistance
Click on the tabs at the top of the guide to view each page.
Westlaw China delivers easy, single-source access to law from the People's Republic of China. It contains:
- Laws and regulations
- Cases from the Supreme Court and provincial, local, and special courts (currently in Chinese only)
- Digests of the law for 32 topics
- A current awareness service via email