Need help with a search?
The Clinical Librarians can assist you with literature searching.
Complete a Literature Search Request form and email to Mary Simons or Jeremy Cullis.
STATdx is an online reference tool providing diagnostic decision support for radiologists. Based on decades of diagnostic experience, STATdx provides access to thousands of diagnoses and supporting cases, as well as a vast range of digital images. Each diagnosis includes: Key Facts, Terminology, Imaging Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Pathology, Clinical Issues, Diagnostic Checklist, and Selected References.
STATdx is accessed via username and password and registration is required for setting up access. If you are interested in using the database please contact Mary Simons or Jeremy Cullis for more information.
UpToDate is the an evidence-based clinical decision support resource, used by healthcare practitioners to help them make the right decisions at the point of care.It contains over 10,000 clinical topics in 22 specialities.
Mobile Access for Macquarie Users
Currently registered Macquarie students and faculty can access the UpToDate mobile app free of charge using the follow steps:
- Login to UpToDate via MultiSearch using a laptop or desktop computer.
- Click “Logi In / Register” on the top right of the UpToDate search page.
- Create an account
- Go to Google Play, the App Store, or the Amazon App Store and download the app for your device.
- Enter your UpToDate account username and password
- IMPORTANT: You will need to sign in via the Macquarie University network or Hospital intranet every 90 days to maintain access.