TableBuilder is an online tool for creating tables from ABS survey data. TableBuilder can be used in conjunction with the existing suite of ABS microdata products and services including Census TableBuilder and CURFs.
The User Guide provides detailed instructions about how to build, customise, save and export tables and graphs in TableBuilder.
TableBuilder can be used to:
- construct tables using data variables you select
- display counts, percentages and relative standard errors in your table
- select from categorical variables (eg state, age, sex)
- calculate means, medians and quantiles for continuous variables (eg income)
- create custom ranges from continuous variables
- create graphs using your customised tables
- save or export your tables as CSV, Excel or SDMX files.
Information about applying for a range of ABS microdata products is available from the Microdata Entry Page.