1. Conduct a search using MultiSearch.
2. Select records by clicking on the beside the titles on the search results page.
3. Click on My Favourites next to the SIGN IN tab to retrieve a list of the selected records.
4.Select records you wish to export by clicking in the checkboxes beside each record in your My Favourites.
5. Click on the "Push to "actions menu, select ENDNOTE MENDELEY RIS and click DOWNLOAD.
6. Follow the prompts on your browser to export the records into your EndNote Library.
8. Check the data has imported correctly. MultiSearch will often duplicate author names so be careful to delete dupes and check that the surnames are before the first names.
Q: A window pop up with this message: “There is no application set to open the document…” What can I do?
A: You need to associate the file extension with EndNote.