Select your citation style from the Output Style box.
There is more information about citation styles (referencing styles) in the Referencing guide. Familiarise yourself with the different elements of the citation style you are using so that you recognise when errors occur in EndNote.
If the citation style you require is not there it can be added.
You can choose more than one Reference Styles that populate the drop down Output Style box.
Q. I can't find my required style, what can I do?
2. Select or search for the required style.
3. Click Download.
4. EndNote will open and then use File > Save Asto save the file (remove the word "copy" from the end of the name).
5. You can then close the Style window after saving (the red x in the top left corner).
6. The style will now be in the appropriate folder on your computer (usually Applications > EndNote X8 > Styles).
7. When you want to use the style, go to your library, in the style box click on , select the style and click.