1. Perform a search, e.g., Dunhuang AND temple.
2. Select the records you wish to export to EndNote Library.
3. Click on Export and Analysis > Export Reference > EndNote.
4. Click on Save, the records are now downloaded to a file in the Download Folder.
1. Open an existing EndNote Library
2. On the menu bar, click on File > Import > File, a dialogue box Import File appears
3. In the Import File field click on Choose and browse for the file that has downloaded in the Download Folder and select Open
4. In the Import Option select EndNote Import
5. In the Text translation field select Unicode (UTF-8)
6. Click Import
The references are now saved into your EndNote library under the group Imported References.