2. When prompted, log in with your OneID username and password;
3. A compressed (zipped) file called endnote_x9_window.zip will appear at the bottom left corner of your screen;
4. Double click to open it. You should now see two files;
5. To extract the files in the .zip package, select both of them and click the Extract all button;
6. You will be asked to select a destination to extract the files to. Use the Browse button to navigate to an appropriate location, e.g. the Downloads folder or the Documents Folder. When ready, click on the Extract button;
7. Open the folder containing the extracted files. Make sure both files are present. If you don't see the License.dat file, you will not be able to finish the installation process. Double-click the file ENX9Inst to install EndNote;
8. Click through the Setup wizard to finish the installation process;
Q: When I try to install EndNote I am being prompted for a product key. What is the product key?
A: You must extract both of the files from the .zip package before double-clicking the ENX91inst file. If you do not extract the License.dat file as well, you will be prompted for a Product Key and you will not be able to install EndNote.
When you open your new EndNote library for the first time, you may be asked if you would like to install Kopernio. Kopernio is a browser plugin that works with both our institutional subscriptions and open access repositories to retrieve the full-text of articles that you are searching for on the web.
For more information please click on the link below;