LinkedIn Learning is an online database of over 5,000 video-based courses taught by industry experts that can help anyone learn the business, software, technology and creative skills they need to achieve personal and professional goals.
Through Macquarie University's subscription, students and staff members have access to the continually growing library of engaging, top-quality courses and all the other features of a LinkedIn Learning account.
You can access your LinkedIn Learning account through Macquarie University Library with the following instructions:
2. Enter your MQ email address when prompted and click 'Continue'
3. Click the 'Sign in with Single Sign-On button when this screen appears
4. You will be redirected to the Macquarie University Single Sign On page. Enter your OneID and password and click 'Sign In'
5. Follow the prompts to set up and access your LinkedIn Learning account.
Note: You can choose whether you wish to connect your personal LinkedIn account or not as part of this process.
LinkedIn Learning offers courses that build Business, Technology and Creative skills across a range of platforms and skill levels, including:
Have a look at the LinkedIn Learning website for the full list of subjects offered, or check out the guide menu for more information and examples of courses for your needs.
New courses are added all the time, so be sure to check back for a subject that interests you!
LinkedIn Learning allows you to connect your LinkedIn profile with your Learning account.
THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONNECT YOUR LINKEDIN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND USE LINKEDIN LEARNING.
If your LinkedIn profile is connected to your Learning account, each time you log in to LinkedIn Learning the platform will check to ensure you have a valid LinkedIn session open. Sign in to LinkedIn Learning with your MQ OneID, as usual. If you are using a device where you are already logged in to LinkedIn, you will be taken straight to your Learning account. If you are not currently logged in to LinkedIn, you will be prompted to enter your personal LinkedIn login details also.
If you would like to connect your LinkedIn profile and LinkedIn Learning account, follow the instructions in this guide.
To access your LinkedIn Learning account with a mobile app:
1. Download the app from the respective app store and open it
2. Select Sign in
3. Enter your MQ email address and click Continue
4. Enter your MQ OneID and password and select Sign In
5. You can now access your LinkedIn Learning account via the mobile app!
Click the image to access a helpful course on How to Use LinkedIn Learning.
Feel free to contact us at the Library if you have questions about accessing or using your LinkedIn Learning account. You can also access further help direct from LinkedIn with the following link: