1. Select References > New Reference
2. Choose the relevant Reference Type eg Journal article or Book Section (used for Book Chapters). Fill in the fields following the EndNote data entry conventions.
3. Click Save. Close the data entry screen using the x in the top right corner.
1. Highlight the reference you want to edit
2. Select References > Edit Reference
3. Click on Edit to get to editing mode. Select the field that requires editing and make the necessary changes.
Example: change UPPERCASE to Capitalise Each Words in the Journal field
4. Save your changes by selecting Save, then close the editing frame.
Q. What can I do if I cannot find the Reference Type I am looking for?
A. The Unused types at the bottom of the list allow you to add custom types.
See Learn more: Customise your Reference Types for details.