Australian Financial Review is available through a database called Factiva.
Factiva is a news source database. They have coverage of the AFR back to 1987 which you can search.
Please note there is a 72 hours embargo on content from the Australian Financial Review (AFR) in Factiva. In other words, content takes 3 days from the initial publication in AFR resources before it is available via Factiva.
1. To locate the Australian Financial Review (AFR) type “Australian Financial Review” into the MultiSearch search box. Make sure you have selected the “Books, Articles & more” tab.
2. Several results are returned. Select the item that is a Journal “Australian financial review” with “Online access”.
3. Click on the title to reveal the full record. Under "View Online" click on the link "Factiva".
4. You will prompted to login with your OneID if you are off campus.
5. You will be taken to the homepage of the Dow Jones Factiva, you can see that “The Australian Financial Review” is selected as your source, click on "Modify search".
6. Enter your date range and search terms and execute the search (see example below).
7. You will then be presented with a list of articles that match your search.
8. To view the full text of the article, click on the article title.
9. This resource does not include the graphs and pictures contained in the print version. Articles are downloadable in RTF or PDF format.