This guide details how to find and use key business publications.
The Journals A-Z tab, available on the MultiSearch Navigation bar, provides you with access to our full journal holdings in an alphabetically sorted list. It can be searched by title, keyword or by ISSN, as well as being browsed manually.
As all these finance publications are journals, we can use Journals A-Z to find them. Here are the instructions:
1. Go to the Library Multisearch.
2. Select "Journals A-Z" under the search box.
3. Enter the Title eg "australian financial review" in the search box.
4. Click on Search.
5. In the results list, click on "Online access".
6. Australian Financial Review is available through a database called Factiva. Then click on the "Factiva" link in the record to take you to the database.
7. You will be prompted to Login with your OneID
8. You will then divert to the Factiva platform and you can start do a search.