Once you have signed in to Leganto, you can start creating readings lists from the homepage.
Step 1 - Click on the + New List button;
Step 2 - Give your list a title, e.g. Unit name as it appears in the Handbook;
Step 3 - Click of the Create button to create the list;
Once you have created a new list, you will be asked to select a template. There are currently 9 templates to choose from.
Please note; there is now a Textbooks-only list template;
If you are not sure which template to use, you can choose a Blank one and customise it to suit your needs;
If the unit has run in a previous session and had a reading list in Leganto, the Library will roll over this list for use in the current teaching session.
Unit convenors are assigned to these rolled over reading lists based on the information sourced from iTeach. Once you are assigned to a reading list you will receive a notification email with a link to your reading list.
Review the reading list and update as required. Once it is ready, click Send List and the Library will process your reading list.
If you have any questions or comments for the Library you can use the Library Discussion feature.
The Library Discussion is available at both the list level, and at the individual citation level. Any comments you submit will only be seen by Library staff.
If you want to reuse a list for a different unit offering, you can duplicate the list then change the unit code association.
1) Open the existing list and click on the ellipsis at the top right of the list. Select Duplicate list;
2) A new list is created. Navigate to the new list. On the new list click the ellipsis then select Manage unit association;
3) Search for, and select, the new instance of the unit and click + Associate;
4) Remove the previous unit code by selecting the x then select Close;
5) The new list should be in Draft format and will require processing by the Library again. Make your edits and then select Send List;