The MultiSearch user interface now gives you the option to add resources to your personal Leganto collection, directly from the MultiSearch results screen.
1) Sign in to MultiSearch with your OneID by clicking on the tab in the top-right corner of the Advanced Search screen;
2) Search for the Library resource you require, and then click on the ellipsis in the top right-hand corner of the record;
3) Click on the Unit Readings - Leganto icon;
4) From here, you can choose to add this resource to your personal Collection, or to one of your unit reading lists. If you are adding this title to a reading list, use the drop-down menus to select both the relevant list and the relevant section. Then click on the Add to Unit Readings - Leganto link to export the title to your list in Leganto;
5) In Leganto, the citation will appear in the relevant section of your reading list;
6) If you do not have any reading lists set up yet, the citation will be imported into your personal collection (My Collection). From here you can move it to your reading list when you have created it (see the Adding Citations from 'My Collection' box for more information).