2. Log in with your OneID username and password.
Note: Please be aware that the following instruction is based on using Google Chrome, and other browsers may display slightly differently.
3. A file endnote_20_mac.dmg will appear at the bottom left corner.
4. Click on the download file and the EndNote 20 Installer image will appear.
5. Double-click on the Install EndNote 20 image.
6. This will bring up an image with Licensed to and our license name Macquarie University. Click Install.
7. This will launch the EndNote 20 application. Click through the screens to finish the installation process.
EndNote 20 is compatible with macOS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11 (Big Sur) and 12 (Monterey).
Cite While You Write feature is compatible with Microsoft Word 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version only).
Browser support for Web Application is Chrome 31 or later, Safari 5.0 or later, Firefox 27 or later.
An Internet connection is required to register for online access, search online databases, find full text and automatically update references.
For further information about Macintosh compatibility and system requirements, visit the EndNote website.
For information on compatibility with your specific version of macOS, visit the
and enter your macOS version into the search e.g. "monterey compatibility".
If you have a previous version of EndNote installed, you should uninstall it before installing the new version.
This will uninstall EndNote completely from your computer.